Villa Antonio Winery offers a unique and relaxing winery experience only a short and scenic 45 minutes drive from St. Louis. You can enjoy a casual afternoon tasting delicious wines paired with authentic Italian cuisine while listening to live music with friends. We are open year round. Our Tasting Room and indoor banquet room with its cozy stone fireplace will keep you warm in winter months while our beautiful outdoor grounds will delight you in warmer months. Owners Tony and Fernanda Polesel and their staff welcome you to experience Italian hospitality.
Hours of Operation:
Open Monday through Thursday and Saturday/Sunday from 11am to 5pm, kitchen service available until 4pm
Open on Fridays from 11am to 10pm, kitchen service available until 9pm
Live Music available check Events Schedule
Check our policies for details.
Due to Sandy Creek bridge repairs, please take the following alternate route when coming through I55.
- Take the Pevely exit.
- Turn right on Hwy Z if you are coming from St. Louis, otherwise turn left on Hwy Z.
- Continue on Hwy Z to Jarvis Rd.
- Turn right on Jarvis Rd.
- Continue on Jarvis Rd. to Sandy Church Rd.
- Turn right on Sandy Church Rd.
- Continue on Sandy Church Rd. to Linhorst Rd.
- Turn right on Linhorst Rd.
- Continue on Linhorst Rd. to Villa Antonio Winery Gate on your right.